SAINT LAURENT Wool-gabardine blazer Black Woman discountable price Clothing Jackets Blazers
- Black wool-gabardine
- Button fastenings through double-breasted front
- 100% wool; lining1: 100% silk; lining2: 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter with the 1966 'Rive Gauche' collection, synonymous with youth and freedom. The brand continues to push the boundaries with edgy detailing, slick silhouettes and a coveted line-up of accessories.
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.